1. Pre-clean before the bulk of your guests arrive. You want to take part in the holiday festivities. Take care of clearing closets, cleaning out the fridge and washing all the bedding well before your guests arrive.
2. Be prepped for mess! Spills will happen. Dishes might get broken. Crayon might end up on the wall instead of on the pages of the coloring book. Be prepped with the products necessary to handle the common mess, from spills to crumbs and beyond.
3. Think convenient! While cleaning wipes might not be the best spend of your cleaning dollar most of the year, they're quite handy during the holidays.
4. Keep Mess From Happening by EATING OUT! Why should you slave over a hot stove every night your guests are in town. Show off some of the great eateries in your locale. Then make them all help with the prep and the clean-up in the special day. They'll feel involved and you won't have a huge task!
5. Think about getting some help! Don't have time to pre-clean? Let us do it for you!